Scope Ophthalmology Case Awards 2023
16 May 2023 - 12 June 2023
The Scope Ophthalmology Case Awards are designed to reward excellence in Ophthalmology across the UK and Ireland.
Participants must be a registered healthcare professional working in eye care in the UK or Ireland. They must be an Ophthalmologist in training, a fellow or research fellow.
• Participants are invited to submit an interesting clinical case that they were involved in. The case must be related to Anterior Segment, Oculoplastics or Glaucoma
• Six Finalists will be selected to present their cases at the Scope Case Awards virtual meeting on the 31 st July 2023
• Two award winners will be then chosen by a panel of judges at this meeting
• Cases can be submitted via email to email@example.com
Closing date for entries is the 12th June 2023
• The Two Winners will each receive an Unrestricted Education Bursary for £/€2,500
• The other four finalists will receive £/€300
For further information click here